Book Review: Edge of Never by JA Redmerski


426 pages
Released Nov. 12, 2012 Self-published
Romance, Contemporary, NA/YA


Sometimes life takes you off course . . . THE EDGE OF NEVER Twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett thought she knew exactly where her life was going. But after a wild night at the hottest club in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, she shocks everyone-including herself-when she decides to leave the only life she's ever known and set out on her own. Grabbing her purse and her cell phone, Camryn boards a Greyhound bus ready to find herself. Instead, she finds Andrew Parrish. Sexy and exciting, Andrew lives life like there is no tomorrow. He persuades Camryn to do things she never thought she would and shows her how to give in to her deepest, most forbidden desires. Soon he becomes the center of her daring new life, pulling love and lust and emotion out of her in ways she never imagined possible. But there is more to Andrew than Camryn realizes. Will his secret push them inseparably together-or destroy them forever? Due to sexual content and language, this book is recommended for 17+ – Adult Contemporary Women’s – New Adult Fiction









 Edge of Never. For some reason I felt that people were exaggerating about the various levels that J.A. Redmerski takes your emotions.

 So after reading a few reviews and not a lot of  thinking I decided to take to dive and read

Let me just say that I thought this was going to be the atypical girl who for some reason has no mate whom might I add everyone loves and finds  sooo attractive.  After endless attempts by  overbearing semi slutty best-friend coaxing her into dating every available guy they come across, then by some weird fate girl is destined to meet overly hot boy with a trouble past...add some angst  a few light smutty scenes, a few fights where someone runs out crying so forth and so forth. But that's not what  happened at all..
    
The road trip like most started somewhat slow,but just when I was  I thought the story was going to take me down one path, it completely changes direction. I genuinely loved the emotional roller coaster ride that I was taken on  and I would gladly do it  again.

I could so relate to Camryn and that moment  she felt that she just needed to get away. I'm sure most  people have been there. She honestly felt like a real life person that I would know.

Andrew...what can I say I think I love him. I was in tears when I thought Andrew was gone. I actually bawled my eyes out, my heart was on the floor. Before reading Edge of Never I read some reviews so I should have known that this was coming, but I couldn't fathom that it would be like this.




My son walked past me giving me this suspicious look then asks "Are  you crying while reading a book?"   I nod and say yea while sniveling. He quietly turns and walks away still giving me the you are weird look.      
           
   I think I knew I had fallen for him after he said......

"I'm going to say this just once" ...."but I don't want you to comment what I say it alright?"..."If you were to  let me f*ck you, you would have to let me own you"           

This here left a permanent smile on my face.
                

       

Recently I learned that there will be a book two...My reaction.......
.......and I'm so thankful you're coming back....


Inquire about JA Redmerski: Blog / Twitter / Facebook / Goodreads


No comments :

Post a Comment