Something Reckless (Reckless & Real #1) by Lexi Ryan



Something Reckless - Lexi Ryan
Series: Reckless & Real #1
Published December 22nd 2014 by Lexi Ryan
Kindle pgs: 343 




Lexi Ryan has truly done it again. Not that I had any doubt in my mind that this was going to be the case. Everything she writes has keeps me smiling like an idiot. Something Reckless is book one of the three part series of Reckless & Real, I feel the need to mention that this series doesn’t feel like its long enough.

Frustrated with her love life or lack there of Lizzy decides to join a new online dating with hopes of finding that one.  Soon becoming Tink24, everyone on this site is anonymous so she feels safe letting her guard down. It doesn’t take long for Riverrat69 not only catch, but also maintain her attention. I’m sure the fact that his dirty and sexy words reminds her of the one she wants badly, Sam. The whole thing was one big mind f**k. I even questioned why won’t he just tell her who he really is.

Nothing is ever what it especially when Lizzy and Sam are involved. They spend so much of their time denying their feelings for each, which keeps things more than interesting. Like myself Lizzy is keeps trying to figure out the mystery that has been heating up her keyboard everyday. It was completely mind blowing once every come full circle and then I was left with a flipping cliffhanger. Whyyyyyy Ms Ryan do you not like me, but I have high hopes that time will fly and I will have Something Real in my hands in no time.











No comments :

Post a Comment