Guess who's back...me

Fitness Friday photo Fitness Friday_zpsduep1l91.png

So I’ve wanting to get back to writing for some time and I’m not exactly sure what’s been stopping me other than myself. I had this thought I had to write so many paragraphs to make a post then it dawned on me this in my personal place and I can do whatever I want to do, it not like anyone is currently reading any of this.

Back to the matter at hand I have been working out for a solid 2 and a half months and I’m enjoying it. Full disclaimer I have missed a day or 2 but I’ve count them as rest days and got back to it. While I don’t believe I’ve lost any real weight my clothes are fitting more loosely and it feels amazing that I’ve kept this thing going. So this moment right here is a major non scale victory.

Workouts I’ve completed thus far

What I did was combined the 2 programs to get a better variety and it was fun and doable. I set my alarm for 5 and it was painful in the beginning but now it's a habit that I want to keep up with. My journey is still a non scale goal, but more so gain everything else confidence, endurance, strength mental health, and accountability. Not to say I won’t keep up with my measurement and weight because I want to be able to track my progress, but the physical will just be an added bonus.


My current workouts for December
  • Jenny Ford’s 30 Day Fitness Challenge for Steppers - this workout here is the business when it's a cardio day I sweat like never before and weight days I feel it the next day. I honestly believe I will repeat this once I’m done. I have had to switch out step videos because the moves are too advanced for my skill set.

  • Fitness Blender’s 4 week Low Impact - let me say low impact does not mean easy this always has a mixed of cardio and weight. The mix of workouts are about 30 minutes and it keeps me motivated and a productive start for my day.


My eating hasn’t exactly changed which is probably why I haven’t seen major changes. I have decreased the amount of fast food I eat and started adding homemade green smoothies to my life. Not only is it an easy way to get fruits and veggies, but my kids like them too. It's a win for everyone.


 photo shawna300x139_zps0ac00049.png

No comments :

Post a Comment