Sweet Beginnings (Forever Sweet #1) by Magan Vernon





Sweet Beginnings - Magan Vernon
Released: Dec.30 , 2015
Series: Forever Sweet #1
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance, Erotic, Suspense
Goodreads * Amazon * B&N
Brick left the stripper pole and bright lights of Vegas ready to turn his life around. Chicago and culinary school seemed just the thing to getting his life back on track.
Determined to chase his dreams, he can't let himself fall back into his old ways.
But the allure of a sweet rendezvous with Paige is too much to resist.
The last thing he expected was for their hot night to end with them both in the police station. Or to end up in witness protection.
Together .

 photo black_zps584f1581.png

I’m not sure if I’ve mention this before or not, but Magan Vernon’s writing is one of the main reasons I have a love/hate relationship with serial novels. When I learned of her latest project, Sweet Beginnings, I knew I wanted to read it and that I would enjoy every minute.

Brick House, yeah that’s his birth given name decided he wanted to give up the life of stripping for his newest endeavor with culinary school. As life is always unpredictable as it is recent events has his world taking a slightly different turn, heading towards witness protection.Who would have guess a stolen moment for a quick hook up with a girl he doesn’t want to have feelings for could go so wrong. Now he and Paige Yavru are in a new town, with new identities.

It's still a tad early to give a true opinion on how I feel about the characters, they’re both very likeable with that being said I can also see they both have layers that have yet to be peeled. Brick appears to have this easy going, protective, playboy that wants a change thing going and its honestly working in his favor. Paige has this entitled, daddy’s girl, I’m too good for you thing going, but its coming off as a making her seem like a b***h.

The suspense of how their story is going to unfold is making me crazy. From my understanding each novella will be release within a week of each other and there is 6 parts to the Forever Sweet series. I’m convinced I’ll lose my mind before it's all over with, but I’ll also enjoy the process. Sweet Beginnings is told solely from Brick’s POV, which a small glimpse into his life before the chaos begins. The writing is fast paced, suspenseful, and sexy.Even tho I know I will be met with a cliffhanger each time I will definitely wait impatiently as this story unfolds.

 photo gray5_zps7d6ff2bc.png


 photo arccopy_zps7036bb0c.png

No comments :

Post a Comment